Everyone should have received a Subscription Renewal by email. If you have yet to receive it please email email@example.com and let us know. We can then arrange an alternative way of getting it to you. If you are pretty certain you know how much you need to pay you can move straight to these ways to pay listed below.
There are a number of ways you can pay your fees to Arscott Golf Club Ltd and we’ve set these out here for ease:
By Bank Transfer
This way gets to us quickly and can be done from the comfort of your phone or laptop!
Details to make the transfer: Lloyds Bank – Sort Code 30-96-26 Account No 39372168 and the reference is your Surname/Postcode
Make payable to Arscott Golf Club Ltd
– and drop into the Club for Sian. This can be left with Glyn in the Pro-Shop or up in the Bar if Sian isn’t there. – or send by mail. Sent FAO Sian / Club Secretary, Arscott Golf Club, Arscott, Pontesbury, Shrewsbury SY5 0XP
By Credit Card
Call the Club on 01743 860881 – Monday or Wednesday between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm
By Monthly Direct Debit
We are working with Orchard Funding to enables members to pay monthly instead of making one payment. Setting this up is easy (taking about 10 mins from start to finish). Visit www.orchardfunding.co.uk/leisurefunding.aspx and start to complete the application.
– Select the Club, start to type Ars and Arscott Golf Club comes up
– Enter the Loan amount – as per your Subscription Renewal or as detailed on the Visitors/members page
– Membership number is Surname and Initial
– Fill in the rest of the details