Download the application form or call 01743 860881
Membership Fees and Subscriptions as at 1st August 2019
No Joining Fee and costs include national and local golf union fees, a £25 bar credit and £25 Levy and personal liability insurance.
Arscott Golf Club Benefits of Membership
Arscott is a friendly golf club, and we welcome all golfers, from the beginner to the advanced player, young and old, male or female.
By taking out a membership, you can enjoy the benefits of obtaining an official CONGU Handicap, playing in Club Competitions including the prestigious Club Championships, and meeting new people to play and socialise with.
We offer competitive prices, and have many different membership options. You have the choice to either pay your fees in one lump sum, or set up a monthly direct debit over 12 instalments.
|Full||7 day membership for men and women over the age of 35||£650|
|Under 30’s||Men and women aged between 21 and 29 on August 1st||£425|
|30 to 35 years||Men and women aged between 30 and 35 on August 1st||£525|
|Senior||7 day membership for men and women who are at least 65 years of age on August 1st.||£620|
|Weekday||Men and women who are restricted to playing Monday to Friday inclusive. Green Fees are to be paid if these members play at weekends.||£600|
|Parent||Mother and father with children under 18 years old only paying 50% of going rate (as junior or under 12)||£600|
|Family||Husband/wife/partner living together who are both members||£600|
|Junior||Boys and girls who are between 12 and 18 years of age on August 1st||£100|
|Under 12||Boys and girls who are under 12 years of age on August 1st||£50|
|Intermediate||Men and women aged 19, 20 or 21 on August 1st or any full time adult student (proof may be requested)||£325|
|Country 100||Members who reside over 100 miles from club||£475|
|Corporate||Please apply to the Secretary|
|CASC||For any person who can satisfy the Board that they would find it difficult to afford any other type of membership. Unlimited Golf over 4 nominated days (3 weekdays + Sunday) . Eligible to play in any club competition played on the 4 days their membership permits. If necessary equipment can be provided.||£500|
Outstanding Golf Course
Access to golf 365 days of the year.
Open to members and playing visitors on a daily basis and offers a delicious menu including a daily specials selection. The bar and balcony provide great views and a great setting to relax with fellow members.
With a very active and enthusiastic Social Committee the Club has a wealth of social events, from the casual quiz nights and theme nights in to the more formal occasions such as the annual Summer Dinner Dance.
Driving range, short game area and putting green to work on your game, whatever your skill level.
Extensive Fixture List
All sections of the Club have a wide variety of competitions to get involved with. From annual knockout tournaments and competitions, to a large selection of friendly matches against other local clubs.
- The annual subscriptions are inclusive of national and local Golf Union fees, club section fees where relevant, both of which are zero rated for VAT and £25 bar credit inclusive of VAT giving members 10% off food and drink.
- Subscriptions shown are full annual subscriptions which are payable on August 1st each year. Pro rata payments may be permitted from the month joining the club.
- Monthly direct debit payment facilities are available for payment of the annual subscriptions and joining fee, Amount payable is over 11 months. The interest due is 9.15% over the year and is added to the amount you pay.
- If the direct debit scheme is in operation at the time of resignation, the annual subscription must be paid in full.
- All fees and subscriptions are as laid down by Arscott Golf Club Ltd.
Enjoy the views and the challenge